I was able to get in a 3K today. There was pain, but less from my knee and more from shun splints. It really galls me that I have shin pain. After 3 years of constant running I find myself contending with a beginner's problem.
I'm at least gratified that getting into shape is as easy as falling out of shape. It just takes time.
Right now I am doing in house strengthening tactics for my quads. I need to rebalance my right leg. The quads have been pulling my knee out of alignment and cause the scratches on my cartilage. I may got to the gym to do some lifting but I hope to not have to do that, as I have little time. I may use my own extra weight to my advantage and or use some ankle weights.
In the next 20 years I am hoping that this is going to be just a small speed bump.
Right now, I am feeling little pain and less soreness. A few clicks in my knees.
Looking forward to an early morning cold run tomorrow. Then back to Madrid and rebuild my running program.
No comments:
Post a Comment