28 January 2013

Forced Rest Day

I am forcing myself to take it easy today, even though I have lots of time to run and ice (and rest). But yesterday's first day back on the BIG HILL was tiring and difficult. I had to stop at the top of the 2k hill and pickup my lungs. It was as brutal and beautiful as I remember. I posted photos here and on Flickr. If anyone ever needs a good long hill in Madrid, this is the one for you.

Well, tomorrow I think a 7k slow and steady. I've got my eye on a back to back run for Thursday and Friday, with Saturday resting, and a "long" run for Sunday.

The mission continues...

BTW, my gf keeps telling me my pants (my FAT pants) are riding down. I don't think weight loss and waist size falls so fast (in 3 weeks) but she's doing her bit to keep my motivation high.


No comments:

Post a Comment