Hill running is another type of intense training which can help you build stamina and improve running performance in the shortest time possible. Hill running also will boost your muscle mass, boost your speed and cardiovascular power, and improve your running mechanics.
As a result, make sure to incorporate hill training into your running routine, at least one workout per week. I make certain I have at least one a week, not including all the hills I normally have to climb in Madrid. Here is a good game plan: Find a good hill, 100-300 meters long. First, start with 3-4 intervals based on your fitness level and slowly increase your repetitions over the coming weeks. Now, it is vital to always start your hill running with a decent warm-up, and end it with cool-down jog. I generally take a 1.5-2.0k run before and after my hill repeats.
No comments:
Post a Comment