01 March 2012

Hill Repeat Excitement

I must admit to a bit of excitement in my thoughts. I'm going off to run my first hill repeats in some time. I scheduled myself for 10 but I would be happy with 6. We shall see. I am still sore from Sunday thru Tuesday. Tomorrow will be a long soft run, something on the level of 10 ish or a first bridge run.

 

Right now I am eager to go. I've had my 3.30 canceled, so it is possible that I won't have a 1.30, as she constantly cancels, and then I can rest up for my 6-7. Also, tomorrow's 8.30am coverage.

 

So its a bit cold in the shade right now, but the sun is out, and so I am sure it is warm. I will run in shorts and tshirt. I'm going to see if I no longer need to use my long sleeve overtop. No more layering, as it is spring time in Madrid.

 

Madrid. Already it is very warm. I think high 20s and so I am apt to be a bucket of sweat by the time I get done with a run.

 

Can't wait to feel the BURN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment