09 August 2011

MT8 and MT9

So the 8th was Rest day. It was a difficult to take the time off. I had to drink a coffee in the morning to curb the desire to run. Then later in the day I had to have a few beers to end the thought of going for a hot afternoon run. But ultimately I had a hard time sleeping because of Madrid's hot night. It was a tossing and turning night. But I woke to a colder than usual morning, with a breeze.

So today's distance was 9.5km. I decided to run from my house through parque oeste down to the river and then across to the puente Segovia and then around and back. The distance was supposed to be 11 km and change but it turned out to be 12 and change. What I really liked was that I didn't feel like I had done such a lot of distance. The 12 is becoming my new 10. So I'm getting stronger and stronger every week.

Tomorrow is a 13 km. I think I will only do the 12 km loop around Lago. Early mornings I'm hoping will becoming more and more chilled.

Ciao


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment