12 August 2011

MT10

So today was a 9.5 day, and I was able to come closer to it than the one on Tuesday. I tried the first bridge route on the river and it lead me to something like about 9 km.

It was a sluggish run. I was tired from the last two days of running, both of which were above my goal. Now that's good and bad. Good, I am able to punch above my weight class. Bad, I can do it three days in a row. And even those days I am finding myself crashing immediately, or exhausted for the day.

My ankle hurt a bit. The pain cleared up around 3.5 km. Either the tendons loosened up or the endorphins overcame it. Either way I got good form during my run.

So tomorrow is a Rest day. I need it. Funny how I used to hate resting, and would do short runs to cover them. Now I feel like I really need them. My quads hurt just sitting here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment