Ok, so I got a phone call for my lawyer a few weeks ago, saying that I was approved, and that I would be getting a letter in the mail to that effect.
The letter is from the "immigration department" and tells me that I've been approved for a residencia temporal por circunstancias excepionales arraigo.
So what now?
First, I have to go to the local social security office, with my boss, and sign up for service (and taxes).
Second, it states that my appointment for my tarjeta de identidad is 30/6/11 from 1-3pm. So I have an appointment to get my ID card at the end of the month at the Brigada Provincial de Extranjeria y Documentacion on Calle Avda de Los Poblados.
Third, for the above appointment, I need to have, presumably the FIRST and, the following documents:
My passport
The Arraigo authorization notification
Three passport-size photos
Current empadronamiento documentation (see previous entries for more info on this) OR documentation of current habitation, such as electric bill or water bill or gas bill or telephone bill, etc.
Receipt of ID card processing payment 18€: tasa de expedicion de la tarjeta de extranjero
-the bank payment must be accompanied by the form tasa de expedicion de la tarjeta de extranjero modelo 790 - codigo 012 - ministerio del interior
-this form can be found at the Ministerio del Interior
Finding the above document 790 - 012 turns out to be a real problem. Thankfully a friend had an extra and so I will scan it into PDF and post it. It's a triplicate form, so Spanish bureaucracy may disavow printing the form out three times and handing them in. I will keep you posted on that.
NEXT: social security office
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment