Still sick. I've been sick since something like Friday and I am only NOW getting over it.
I just realized that in addition to making me miss one class and making all my other classes difficult, I have missed out on a running days. UGH. I haven't run since Friday morning. Now of course I need to keep very healthy and exhausting myself before work won't do that, but I NEED this stress release. I think one of the reasons (besides the coughing) that I haven't been sleeping well is because of this lack of running/exhaustion.
But hopefully this is at an end. I do feel a bit better. I will try and get out of the house for a rainy run this evening. I have a canceled class tomorrow morning so I will be able to sleep in. Thank god. So I will chance it and get out and do some miles tonight.
Then it is all downhill to the weekend! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment