21 June 2012

Blogging About Arraigo Social

I write here, on my "running" blog, about my long and torturous journey of obtaining legal worker status in Spain, and Europe in general ...because I am movable teacher. And without the Arraigo I would be so movable nor easily able to be a teacher.

Also, I wish someone had spelled out the steps in he process of how of go about getting an Arraigo. It had to figure to out on my own, with the help of friends and strangers. My renewal will be good for two years, then five, etc.

Right now, this will be my first renewal of the Arraigo. I have been legal for a year. It has allowed me to take a lot more jobs' especially those only open to legal residents. And most important ...to travel back to the USA. It has been five years since I saw my family in Pennsylvania. This past Christmas was amazing for the great changes in family friends and city.

If anyone has questions about the process or my experiences, please send me an email. I would be happy to answer any questions.

I will continue to blog about the Arraigo process for as long as I live in Spain and Europe.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment