30 January 2015

#Repost @amy_abrahams
・・・
To the guy who yelled out about my "fat ass" on my run home from work... 1) FUCK YOU. 2) I just ran 11 miles - could you? I'm guessing from your total disrespect for runners, you probably couldn't. 3) I'm guessing from your total disrespect for women, you probably don't have a mother, or girlfriend, or sister, or niece... Oh, wait, you do? Well, LUCKY THEM. I hope no one speaks to them how you've just spoken to me. 4) Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, you will look at yourself in the mirror and see what a cruel a person you can be, and you will feel ashamed. Because I'm guessing I'm not the first woman you've spoken to like that... 5) Even though I know better, you made me upset - because guess what, I'm actually a real person with real feelings. There are consequences to the things you say. Please learn this. Fast. 6) My body is not here for your commentary. End of. 7) Did I mention... FUCK YOU? #withlovefrommyfatass #eatmydirt #fitness #running #bodyconfidence #bodypositive



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1A6MRtc

No comments:

Post a Comment