Vancouver is awesome for running. To be a runner here is heaven. Everywhere you look you see someone running in all weather and all times. It makes me happy to see. But inversely as I am injured, it is a source of sadness because I want to run over to Stanley park or over to Queen Elizabeth. I want to hit liongate bridge in the pouring mid morning rain! This Christmas has been tough on me. Both running in USA and Canada. But especially here, in a "new" city.
And the heavy snowfall happening out East right now should be making me lust after early morning snow runs. But they just make me melancholy for the past.
I am hoping that the doc has some good news and better advice. This morning's run was such a disappointment. I had to struggle with knee pain when it should only be weak muscle pain. Sigh. More crossed fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment