05 March 2012

Recovery Run That Wasn't

Jesus!  What is wrong with me?  I am sore and achy and TIRED, and yet I go out and do fast 5k instead a slow walk-like run.  Grrr.

So I need to reevaluate tomorrow's run.  I may have to peel back the amount of kilometers I was thinking of doing.  Perhaps stay around 7 or 8, and slow it down.  I had intended 12k at a brisk pace.  But no more now.

And I have a full day tomorrow with little give in it.  So I will need a good night's 8 hours AND to stick to my plan.  Can't miss any of my classes here!  Need the cash as much as I need the kms.

Well, ok enough of that.  Off to have some dinner and relax with some mindless TV.

Ciao

Hope you're hitting the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment