So MT 13 was a long run of 9.5 km. This qualifies these days as an easy long run. It really doesn't even rate as a long run. So it was an easy Sunday. If it wasn't for the heat and humid of Madrid in August I'd have ripped it up and done some seriously fast kms. But as it happens, I was lucky to get to the first bridge and back to the house. Really made for a bad afternoon. Second guessing my running strategy for the day, and such.
I had a rest day for MT 14 and I added (or switched) MT 16 so that I had two rest days back to back. Circumstances of the week dictated it an I wouldn't have chosen it. Two rest days let's my ankle stiffen up and makes the third day incredibly painful to run on.
So MT 16 and 17 were easy 6.5 km runs because this a scheduled easy week. I am to be looking towards Sunday's long run of 22.5 kms. And I am.
MT 18 is a rest day, and surprisingly hard to stick to. I just wanted to get out and run.
Looking towards tomorrow's easy 6.5 and beyond that to the long run of Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment