So i am sitting in the 2nd floor of one of the Santander buildings on the business campus. I am waiting for my 2 students for an hour long class, then i have an 1.5 hour class, and finally a 2-hour intensive class.
The intensive is not a regular thing. If you can get the work, it can be a nice chunk of change. Today i have to instruct a guy in presentations. I think today will be the intro and then i will have him act out on Thursday.
It's cloudy again. The day starts out so nice and then goes down hill. You need to plan accordingly but it is tough. I am an hour away and walk a lot out here in the sun. So sometimes i freeze and sometimes I sweat. Today i am freezing. :(
On top of this, i am having blogging software problems. I want to stay with Rapidweaver but it is such a pain in the ass to update. I am thinking of going with a blogger offline program. Just go with Google for the foreseeable future.
Problem is which program? Blogo? Marsedit? Or go with similar program such as Sandvox. But that choice runs the risk of becoming another difficult upload. And i would have to put in the effort of transferring my entries all over to Sandvox. And it could be a wasted effort.
Still i would have to transfer entries into Blogger also. Though I don't think I would have the same problems with the uploading.
All of this is kind of difficult. Especially when it was such fun.
And i think my arriago entries were helping some people.
Sigh
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment